Body waxing is a beauty technique that involves applying hot or cold wax to the skin to remove unwanted body hair. It’s performed at salons, spas, and homes if you prefer a DIY approach.
Waxing can be done on practically all of the body’s area, including the arms, legs, chest, back, eyebrows, and mustache areas. After the procedure, the most satisfactory part is that you don’t have to worry about trimming or shaving for longer periods! If you also want smoother skin with a slower hair growth rate, get Body waxing in Townsville from Angel Eyes Studio. The staff is dedicated to the highest standards of professionalism, ensuring that every client receives a relaxing waxing experience.
It’s important to note: that everyone’s pain threshold is different! While some people find it relatively painless or just mildly uncomfortable. On the other hand, people experience more severe discomfort from the procedure. If you’re concerned about how much it might hurt, you can ask an expert what they recommend to help minimize any potential discomfort.
Benefits of Body Waxing
There are many benefits to body waxing. In addition to being more effective, it offers increased skin softness, decreased hair growth, and sensitive skin resistance to cuts and nicks.
Therefore, there are many reasons why women prefer this hair removal method. While some people may argue that it hurts more than other forms of hair removal (like shaving), the benefits far outweigh the temporary pain you experience during a session. In addition, shaving too frequently can cause razor burn, which is extremely painful. Luckily, body waxing in Townsville offered by professionals has no such side effects!
Although there are plenty of advantages to getting your body waxed regularly, there are also some side effects worth knowing about before committing yourself! For example, waxing can cause redness in sensitive areas like underarms or bikini lines due to irritation from repeated contact with hot water during bathing/showering after treatment. Therefore, you should follow aftercare instructions and products recommended by the experts in such cases.
Type of Wax Should You Use
Different types of waxing:
- Hot Wax: As the name suggests, hot Wax is applied to your skin at a higher temperature and removed using strips. The strip adheres to the hair and the skin when you pull it off.
- Cold Wax: Cold Wax is applied at room temperature on your skin and hair. You don’t require a cloth or paper strip to remove this type of Wax.
- Strip Wax: Strip wax is similar to hot Wax and requires you to use a cloth or paper strip for removal. Usually, this kind of Wax becomes warm just after being spread on your skin as it comes into contact with body heat and becomes cool enough for removal within 20 seconds.
Tips To Follow Before Heading To A Full Body Wax
Here are some tips to follow:
- Take a pain reliever: Taking an over-the-counter pain reliever, like ibuprofen, 30 minutes before your appointment can help reduce discomfort.
- Do not exfoliate or use moisturizers: Exfoliating removes dead skin and prepares the area for waxing. However, you should avoid exfoliating the day of your Wax, as it may make your skin more sensitive during the process and make it harder for the Wax to grip onto hair.
- Shower before waxing: Having showering before your Wax will ensure that skin is clean and free of any oils or lotions that may cause breakouts after removing a bikini or Brazilian Wax!
- Don’t shave: If you are getting a bikini or Brazilian Wax, do not shave anywhere near where these areas get treated. Also, make sure there isn’t any stubble left behind when hair growth starts again in those specific spots.
Hire Professionals For Body Waxing In Townsville
Waxing has been around for quite a long time and has become one of the most powerful methods for removing hair from any body’s area. There are no chronic side effects other than rashes and redness. Moreover, you can do it at home or in a salon at Angel Eyes Studio.
You should familiarize yourself with wax texture and temperatures if you’re new to waxing, as it’s too extreme. Moreover, it is recommended to test your pain tolerance before waxing.